It’s been a few years, but we’ve recently released an update to our online HTML form maker, Form2Pay.
These improvements were a long time coming and for the most part, you don’t need to do anything to make these changes happen for your HTML forms.
Our Form2Pay online HTML form maker has seen thousands of hours of development to allow you to build the best forms on the Internet. With our product, you can easily and quickly build a simple contact form, a donation form, or a complex payment form without needing a complete online Point of Sale system.
Some of our latest improvements for the Form2Pay online HTML form maker include:
- ReCaptcha v2 is now available to all users, including free and paid forms. This is an anti-spam filter, which allows your forms to stop most spammers. Google owns ReCaptcha, which is a way to determine if the person clicking on “Submit” on your form is actually a real person, or an automated computer system that’s attempting to spam your form.
- Mobile and Responsive Forms. All forms are now responsive, and dynamically resize themselves on desktops, phones, tablets, and other devices. You don’t have to do anything to make your online HTML forms responsive, they just work that way.
- Drag and Drop Form Fields! While you are adding new elements or fields to your form, you can simply click on the field, and drag it up or down on your form, to rearrange you forms. Drag and drop has been around for ages, and it was time that Form2Pay got these same improvements!
- Email Improvements for HTML Forms. Over the last several years, Form2Pay has sent all form responses through Amazon’s SES email system. We’ve extended this so that paying customers have their form responses delivered through Send In Blue, which is a guaranteed email delivery system we use in several of our businesses.
- Migration from www to app. This was a core infrastructure change, which includes better backups, and improving the connectivity to our servers. If you still have online HTML form maker code that points to www.form2pay.com you may want to update that to be app.form2pay.com – though your forms should still work for the foreseeable future.
- Faster reporting of Spam. Since we make forms easy – like many online form programs – we have some users who attempt to use our software “for evil” – people who are attempting to phish online users (stealing passwords). This is bad for us, and it’s bad for you, and it’s bad for the Internet. So, we’ve made it easier to report these types of forms when they do show up. All of our free accounts now include a small link at the bottom of each form, which cannot be removed, to allow faster reporting of bad forms.
Our online HTML form maker is one of the best on the Internet – whether you need a form for donations, a contact form for your WordPress or Joomla site, or you want to quickly and easily sell items online. You can use Form2Pay to build any of these HTML forms and place them on your website. If you’ve got questions or need some help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.